- Total approx. 5,300 sq. ft.
- Convertible into 2 spaces
- Large studio: approx. 3,500 sq. ft.
- Small studio: approx. 1,500 sq. ft.
- 11' ceilings
- 8' windows with skyline views
- Maximum capacity–350
- 11' 2-sided fieldstone fireplace
- 2 fully equipped high-end kitchens
- Neutral color palate
- Buffet area & ice machine
- 2 marble bathrooms, 1 with a shower
- Lounge areas with seating
- Freight elevator
- Wireless internet
- Zoned sound system
- iPod ready and tuner
- 2 Private rooms/conference rooms
One of the Most Breathtaking Venues in Chicago
Freshly renovated, wrap-around skyline views, an 11-foot fieldstone fireplace, two high-end, commercial-style kitchens, marble restrooms and a lounge area make this the most desirable event venue in the West Loop.
We can accommodate any event from a charity benefit to an Iron Chef Competition. We are also a discerning, elegant setting for wedding receptions, corporate events, reunions or any type of private party.
The Sky Loft, which totals more than 5,000 sq. ft., can be divided by floor to ceiling translucent glass doors into two spaces, which is perfect if a smaller venue is needed, or if
separate cocktail and dinner areas are desired.
Click here to view floor plan
site design by MBF Creative Partnership